Michele Guest House
About Michele Guest House
Via Vespucci 103
Pisa, Italy 56125
ADD TO LIST
Florence SUITE ROOM have the big bath ensuite, with a big shower 1,50 cm longue.
The room is full furnished, minibar, tv lcd & satellite, laptop with connection wifi free.
Thermostatics faucets, superior mattress, library touristic, selection wines, safe.
Kettle per coeffe and tea. Leather sofa. Welcome tray - alarm clock. Hair Dryer & Cofortables Towels. If you need, the room have one connecting bedroom per others 2 people.
The DOUBLE ROOMS shared bath is the nice room with tv.
Michele Guest House is located:
● only 100 mt (one minute walking distance) from the Central Railway Station'Pisa Centrale'
● only 15 minutes' walking distance from the famous Leaning Tower
● only 250 mt (3 minutes' walking distance) from the main street 'Corso Italia'
● only 4 minutes by car from 'Galileo Galilei' Pisa international airport
Some rooms have ensuite bathroom and others have the bathroom exclusive use (not ensuite). Some rooms have air conditioning and minibar.
Available on Request: Washing Machine, use of kitchen.
Other facilities: Bar at 100 meters from the Guest House, Garage in front of the Guest House, ATM (Bancomat) for withdrawing cash adjacent to the Guest House.
Please advise about arrival time.
Payment: Cash only, on arrival.
Breakfast Not Included
You can find Michele Guest House within 100 m from the Pisa Central Station and about 500 m from the Pisa Airport Galileo Galilei. Considering the strategic position of the Guest House, it is ideal for all tourists, above all, for those people who love to move around this beautiful Tuscany city.
By Car from Florence :
1) Highway A11 (Florence-Mare) direction Pisa, Pisa North Exit. Drive along the SS1-Aurelia in direction of Pisa Center - Pisa Central Station.
2) Highway Florence Pisa Livorno continue for Pisa, Exit Pisa Central Pisa Airport, continue towards Pisa Station Central.
By Train :
Pisa Central Station is only 100 m from the ' Michele Guest House '.
There are many direct routes on the Turin-Genova-Rome and Livorno-Florence lines. Other direct routes are from Milan Central. From Bologna, you can change at Florence to reach Pisa. Trains run every hour, throughout the day, from and towards Florence.
Galileo Galilei International Airport, the principal step of Central Italy along with Roma Airport, is located only 800 metres from the Guest House, and offers flights to and from all the main international airports of Europe everyday.
In case you need help to find us, please contact the telephone number provided.