American Guest House Bed and Breakfast
About American Guest House Bed and Breakfast
2005 Columbia Road, nw
Washington, United States 20009
ADD TO LIST
Need Entry Code to get in the Guest House
Free Hot Breakfast and Wireless Internet
No Smoking, No Pets, No Children
10 minutes walk to Dupont Circle metro/subway
Walk to several restaurants, bars, shops, embassy row, White House, Zoo, and more.
Need Entry Code to get in - We'll e-mail code 4 days before you arrive. Please make sure you get it - You can not get in the guest house without this code (front door kept locked), and please don't request code at the last minute - we need time to e-mail it to you.
DEPOSIT: Your credit card will be charged by the American Guest House for up to 1 nights for each room reserved. Your reservation will be cancelled after 24 hours if your credit card is declined.
The cancellation policy for American Guest House is the correct cancellation policy and all guests must go by this. The 24 hr cancellation policy is not valid for this accommodation. We require 2 days (48 hours) cancellation notice or pay for up to 2 nights.
PLEASE CONTACT AMERICAN GUEST HOUSE FOR DIRECTIONS:
Walking Directions from Dupont Circle Metro Station (Red Line):
(Half Mile - 10 minutes or less)
* From the Dupont Circle Metro Station, follow signs to 'Q' Street or North Connecticut Avenue, towards the Zoo.
* Once at the top of the stairway, go North on Connecticut Avenue, towards the Zoo.
* Go straight ahead on Connecticut Avenue, keeping to the right side of the street.
* Columbia Road starts by the Washington Hilton at Connecticut and T St.
* American Guest House is located half a block on the left side at 2005 Columbia Road, NW., please look for the blue awning.
Directions from the North (Baltimore, Philadelphia, New Jersey, Delaware and New York):
* Take I-95 South to I-495 West.
* Take Exit 33, Connecticut Avenue South.
* Continue on Connecticut Avenue for about 7.5 miles.
* Turn left onto Wyoming Ave,
* Go 1 block, turn right onto Columbia Road
* Go half a block to 2005 Columbia Road
* American Guest House has the blue awning