Music City Hostel
About Music City Hostel
1809 Patterson Street
Nashville, United States 37203
ADD TO LIST
Music City Hostel is a playground for global backpackers. Come experience the hostel established by a global backpacker who value safety, comfort, and convenience in a friendly home away from home.
We have private rooms and dormitory beds. Please contact the hostel directly for Private Room rentals, rentals more than 7 days, and group rentals. Our guests have 24 hour access via security code door.
Check-out time is noon. Although our staff are usually around the hostel 24 hours a day if you are arriving outside of 5pm to 11PM please contact us via email and let us know about your arrival time.
We have bike and locker storage where you can drop off your luggage while you explore the town. You are welcome to check-in early, take shower, take a nap, and enjoy the relaxing lounge with TV or enjoy the courtyard where travelers and musicians often gather for chat and spontaneous jam sessions.
No one goes hungry at Music City Hostel. Please take advantage of free food basket. Take advantage of all day free coffee, tea, waffle, pancake and oatmeal.
We aim to provide safe, comfortable, and convenient lodging experience. As for the security measure, we require either a passport or two of the following photo identifications at the time of check-in: Valid Driver's License, Major Credit Card / Bank Card.
Breakfast Not Included
Web access in Room
Web access in lobby
WiFi in lobby
WiFi in room
Please use online mapping service to our address
Music City Hostel
1809 Patterson Street
Nashville, TN 37203
* Cheapest Transport to Music City Hostel from the Airport = $1.60 each way (about 1 hour door to door with no traffic)
Metro Bus Line 18 operates generally 6AM to 11PM every hour but weekend and holiday schedules differ. Check the website.
Bus Website = http://www.nashvillemta.org/
Bus Schedule = http://www.nashvillemta.org/PDF/18_airport07.PDF
Get off at Downtown Transit Mall and transfer to Bus line 10. Get off on 19th Avenue North. Walk two blocks North toward Baptist Hospital (right turn)
Go toward American Heart Association. This is a short 2 min walk. We are on Patterson Street (Red Brick Buildings with White Windows and white fence).
* Grayline Airport Express Shuttle = $20 round trip or $12 one way (about 20 minutes door to door with no traffic)
Grayline operates generally 4AM to midnight every 30 minutes
Shuttle Website = http://www.graylinenashville.com/page.cfm?ID=1337
Ask to be dropped off at Music City Hostel.
* Taxi = about $25+ $2 tip (about 15 minutes door to door with no traffic)
Do not get ripped off. The airport to Nashville downtown and Music City Hostel is fixed $25.
3. Greyhound Bus
*Greyhound Bus Terminal is scheduled for move on June 2, 2010. Please verify the terminal location.
- Old 8th St and Demonbreun Terminal
* Walk 1.3 miles to Music City Hostel (it is about 20~30 minute walk pending your walk speed) OR
* Take a Taxi (it is a 5 minute ride and cost about USD$7. Make sure the driver starts the meter) to Baptist Hospital parking garage near American Heart Association OR
* Take Metro Bus Line 3 from Broadway to West End and 19th avenue. Walk towards Baptist Hospital. Cross Church st. and look for Patterson st. Right on Patterson street and look for white fence property on the right.
- New 12th St and Charlotte Terminal
* Walk 0.6 miles to Music City Hostel (it is about 15 minute walk pending your walk speed) OR
* Take a Taxi (it is a 2 minute ride and cost about USD$5. Make sure the driver starts the meter) to Baptist Hospital parking garage near American Heart Association OR
* Take Metro Bus Line 25 from 12th and Charlotte Ave and get off at 18th and Charlotte Ave. Cross the street towards Baptist Hospital parking garage. Look for Patterson st. and white fence property.