About Penpark Place
22 Samsen 3, Samsen road, Sampraya, Pranakorn, Bangkok
Bangkok, Thailand 10200
ADD TO LIST
PENPARK PLACE located on Samsen road near KHAOSAN road, the famous area of Bangkok, within 10 minutes walking distance. We are in the heart of Thailand historic and architectural heritage and surrounded with various sighseeing and tourist attractions such as RATTANAKOSIN ISLAND (old Bangkok), WAT PHRAKAEW (the temple of EMERALD BUDDHA), WAT PHO (the great reclining buddha), WAT ARUN (the temple of dawn), THE MABLE TEMPLE, THE NATIONAL MUSEUM, THE NATIONAL ART GALLARY, THE NATIONAL THEATER, VIMARNMEK ROYAL PALACE(the world largest teakwood mansion), and many more.
For exploring CHAOPRAYA RIVER, PENPARK PLACE is close to PHRA ARTIT pier which is convenience for those who enjoy traveling around Bangkok by boat.
If you are looking for a nice, clean, and quiet place to stay, PENPARK PLACE can be your answer. Come to stay with us and you will impress during your stay.
- free hi-speed internet in lobby and free wifi in every room
- hot / cold water shower
- 24 hours reception
- Roof-top area for relaxing of river view
- luggage storage room
- cable TV and drink available on lobby terrace
- taxi calling service
- Laundry service / coin operated washing machine
- Daily housekeeping
PENPARK PLACE is 42 kms. from Suvanabhumi airport. No MRT(subway) or BTS(skytrain) transport directly to here.
Transportation from Suvanabhumi airport to PENPARK PLACE :
1. By airport express bus : take airport bus route AE-2 (airport-Khaosan road). Operation hourly from 05:00 - 24:00 , price 150 baht/person. Buy ticket at gate 8 ,the 1st floor of the airport. Show the map and direction to the driver.
2. By meter taxi : contact to the taxi counter on 2nd floor, outside of the airport exit, state your destination. There is 50 baht surcharge on the meter (per a taxi). In addition, in case of using expressway, you have to pay for 2 express way fee 70 baht. The meter should run up to 300-350 baht and it takes approx. 60-90 mins. depending on the traffic.